I feel that all this type of stuff makes it really hard to convince established people in technical fields to take proposals here as something serious. Opening a website with funny UFOs flying around while working in an engineering firm is, surprisingly, not that cool.

Could we please have a more sober style? If needs be, a style that could be chosen per proposal?

If not, could you please explain why UFOs and cheesy moons are absolutely required and what purpose they serve?

I love that.... – Mr. Alien Jul 14 '14 at 14:11
@pandita why so serious? – easwee Jul 14 '14 at 14:14
Also, I feel bit offensive with this.. :( – Mr. Alien Jul 15 '14 at 18:57

If you get rid of the UFOs, please also change the proposal process. – gparyani Jul 17 '14 at 2:15

Would the downvoter care to explain so I could improve the question? – pandita Jul 17 '14 at 5:57
@pandita ask not thine accusers for comments lest they slay you with votes to close – user81691 Jul 18 '14 at 2:37

@pandita Down-votes doesn't mean that you need to improve anything to the question, it's simply people doesn't agree with your idea. – kenorb Dec 28 '15 at 20:44

Since it's Area51, and most of the people connects the aliens with it, you'll have to change the domain as well, so it's not worth it. – kenorb Dec 28 '15 at 20:46

Possible duplicate of Does Area 51 needs a new layout? – kenorb Dec 28 '15 at 20:46

Good idea, can we also get the modern home page system too? – tox123 Mar 27 '16 at 23:51

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .